The powers of the Corporate Governance and Sustainability Committee are focused on the definition of the necessary criteria and expertise for EDP’s structures and internal bodies. Its operation is governed by an internal regulation.
To monitor and permanently supervise matters relating to:
- Corporate governance;
- Strategic sustainability;
- Internal codes of ethics and conduct;
- Systems for the assessment and resolution of conflicts of interests, in particular in EDP’s relations with its shareholders;
- Internal proceedings and relationship between the Company and Subsidiary or Group companies and their employees, clients, providers and remaining stakeholders.
- João Talone (Charmain)
- Ignacio Herrero Ruiz;
- Fernando Masaveu Herrero;
- Laurie Fitch;
- Li Li;
- Maria del Carmen Fernandez Rozado;
- Sandrine Dixson-Declève