In Greece, supporting the culture and traditions of the local communities.
EDP, as part of its mission to support the culture and traditions of the communities where it operates, donated traditional costumes to the local communities of Malesina.
EDP donated traditional costumes to local communities in Malesina, Greece, continuing its support for culture, creativity and the development of society and the most genuine traditions of the communities where it operates, enhancing their local history.
In addition to this donation to the Greek communities, in 2021 EDP supported several events, institutions and initiatives, which it considered culturally important for the communities, such as:
- Bluesberry Festival, in the United States;
- The Harvest Festival in Poland, a tradition dating back to the 16th century to celebrate the harvest and reward the reapers;
- Local bands, music concerts, theatrical performances, cultural centers and museums, mainly in Poland, Romania and the United States;
- The San Mercurio festival in Italy;
- A library in Poland;
- A theater in Italy;
- A local community in Colombia;
- The Cheese Fair in Portugal.
By supporting projects that promote access to culture and art and strengthening the sense of community, EDP aims to contribute to the development and dynamism of local communities while contributing to their socio-economic and cultural development.