In order to fulfill our commitment to the United Nations' SDG 8, we promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth, as well as equal treatment in employment.
- Have a total of 2% of employees with disabilities by the end of 2020;
- Equal salary for employees who have the same functions;
- Achieving 100% on the EDP certification, including suppliers exposed to high risks;
- Achieving zero fatal accidents.
Our indicators since 2015:
- Employees with disabilities: 0.4%
- JAP volunteers (Junior Achievement Portugal): 57
- Audited Suppliers: 65
- Certified Business Units: 120
- Suppliers exposed to high risks: 134 certificates
- Fatal accidents: 0
- Our initiatives
- Salary criteria (collective recruitment %)
- Criteria for hiring new employees
- Internship programs in the various business units of the EDP Group
- Volunteering for Junior Achievement Portugal
- Application of the suppliers' code of conduct, as well as carrying out audits directed at the suppliers
- Obtaining certifications
- Awareness campaigns and changing processes, as is the case with "Programa Atenção Mais"