Therefore is central to the support of an intelligent, prosperous, happy and socially responsible business organization.
The development and updating of the individual knowledge and skills of employees is a precondition for professional satisfaction and motivation and is therefore central to the support of an intelligent, prosperous, happy and socially responsible business organization.
Training involves the commitment and effort of the various Stakeholders of the Group.
The fulfilment of this commitment is based on the following principles:
- Individual Development - Participation and commitment of everyone in the acquisition of individual skills, in order to make the most of available opportunities and resources;
- Organizational Responsibility - proactive responsibility of everyone in the organization of the work to ensure that access to the relevant training for skills is available;
- Alignment with the business - Provision of training processes and plans tailored to the needs of the Business Units, in line with the strategic guidelines of the Group;
- Knowledge Management - Maximizing the human capital of the Organization;
- Sharing with society - Incentives for the establishment of cooperative relations with the communities in which the Group operates, in order to share resources, further knowledge and enhance innovation.