- Definition of EDP Group transversal purchsaing Strategies.
- Focus on Value Creation for the BU, providing Know-how and experience.
- EDP Group management model and transversal systems for sourcing and supplier management processes.
- Purchases segmented by category and coordinated by the Global Manager of the Category.
- Capture of synergies aligned with the profile of the purchase process.
- Global organisation guided by categories.
- Local purchasing team with enhanced functional reporting.
- Coordeinating Commission for alignment with Purchasing Structures.
- Three comittee levels: Purchases, Categories and Negotiation - establish the alignment with Group Strategies and requirements.
- Categories Committees develop the optimisation strategies involving the BU.
Management and Performance Indicators
- Definition of KPI’s throughout the Group.
- Group level business and reporting indicators.