EDP is committed in contributing to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals undertaken by the United Nations, namely by helping to transform the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed.
Access to energy (A2E) is a necessary condition to break the poverty cycle, allowing the social and economic development of remote rural areas. Electrical energy is crucial for health, education, water and agriculture, income generation and community projects.
The A2E CSR FUND Program is aimed to reduce energy poverty by supporting sustainable and clean energy projects in developing countries.
1st edition (2018-2019)
The 1st edition of this program has an endowment of 450.000€. Projects may apply for values between € 25,000 and € 100,000. The Fund will cover:
- up to 75% of the total project costs, for non-profit entities;
- up to 50% of the total project costs, for for-profit entities.
A2E CSR Fund will support energy access projects in Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique and Tanzania.
Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Social relevance and impact.
- Ability to implement.
- Number of beneficiaries.
- Costs / Benefits.
Applications are open until 25th November 2018. Check out the main dates of the Program:
How to apply?
To apply, please check out the Fund Regulations and the Application Form.
To submit your application:
- fill in the form below and upload the application form and documents required
- or send us the application form and documents by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any doubts or want to know more, send us an email to email@example.com