Update your LinkedIn profile
Your LinkedIn profile should be updated as your CV is. Update your photo, the headline, and the summary section. List the relevant information: professional and academic experience, academic certifications, skills, and achievements. Ask for recommendations from people you've worked with.
Prepare for online assessments...
- Be yourself and show us how you are
- Choose a quiet place with a good internet connection
- Manage time effectively and stay calm
... and interviews:
- Review your CV and get ready to talk about yourself and your experiences
- Know yourself – self-awareness is essential for everyone to be able to talk about themselves, strengths and weaknesses
- Seek information about the company and review the job offer: understand what kind of skills the company is looking for and try to explain, throughout the interview, why there is no one better than you for the job
- Answer questions objectively, giving practical examples of how you can contribute to the job; if you are not immediately sure of your answer, ask for the question to be repeated
- Don't be afraid to ask questions: one of the most valued skills in EDP is demonstrating curiosity; questions show that you are interested in finding out more